Our clients are seeking a Marketing Executive (Material Development and Communications) to join their team. You will help in supporting the growth of the organisation through the development of fundraising and service focused materials. The role will be based in Banstead, with some work being in Leatherhead.
Some responsibilities will include:
- To research and understand the intricacies of the markets each of the Companies' services operate in.
- Research competitors to ensure the organisation are operating within a known competitive environment.
- Develop appropriate digital communication to reach target audiences.
- Develop content for social media to support fundraising campaigns and events to raise awareness.
Previous Skills/ Experience:
- Marketing background - particularly understanding B2B marketing.
- 'Savvy' and confident on using social media as a marketing channel.
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like something of interest and you wish to see a job spec, please give us a call at Specialist Recruit OR email us your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Thank you for taking the time to read this brief job description. A consultant at Specialist Recruit will be in touch with you regarding your application should you be suitable for the role.