BI Manager - Bracknell - £50k+ & Bonus
An experienced BI/ business intelligence professional with strong team management experience as well as technical skills. The focus of the role is 75% management and 25% technical.
You will be a highly creative and technical person working in a virtual team developing high-end data warehouse solutions delivered through a proprietary Business Insights Solution and Microsoft SQL Server. You will be responsible for taking a business process and disparate data sources, creating relevant stored procedures and SSIS packages to build a robust reporting database. You will also be developing reporting solutions through a BI tool including data manipulation and the creation of complex formulae.
You will be expected to work with clients to define the scope and requirements of BI solutions and lead technical team to deliver quality solutions on planned timelines.
BI Manager - Bracknell - £55k package + bonus.
- Experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2005/08 management tools, building stored procedures using TSQL, scheduling jobs, creating robust SSIS packages
- Knowledge of relational database technology and ETL
- Knowledge of dimensional design/OLAP/Business Intelligence preferred
- Interest in manipulating differing datasets to solve business issues with the ability to develop creative solutions.
- Data warehouse principles and techniques; Star Schema and Kimble
- Working with cross functional teams towards a common goal
- Mentoring and Leadership. Line management of 5-6 consultants.
- Graduate in Numerate subject (eq Mathematics/Computer Science)
- Visual Studio .Net 2005/08
Apply today with a copy of your latest CV and I will be in contact to discuss this role with you further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com