Procurement Manager (Outsourcing)
My clients a leading bank based in the City ofLondoncurrently seek a Procurement Manager (Outsourcing & Supplier Management) up to 55k plus excellent benefits.
Working as an integral part of this relatively new team, in this high profile role you will be specifically aligned to one of the organisations biggest Outsource Partners. In addition as a part of the broader team you will also contribute to the management of a large portfolio of professional services suppliers.
Covering a broad remit with strategic and operational deliverables key role responsibilities will include:
- Being a commercial lead for governance and relationship processes and frameworks for key Outsource Partner.
- Designing and implementing supplier management strategies
- Driving and reviewing performance as per SLAs
- Lead contractual negotiations and supplier due diligence
- Subject matter expertise for commercial and contractual guidance to senior business stakeholders
- Monitor, evaluate and sign off supplier spend
- Lead internal and external stakeholder meetings
- Ensure the mitigation of risks by taking appropriate actions
The ideal candidate well be an excellent influencer and negotiator, with excellent commercial acumen and the ability to manage senior stakeholder. They will meet the following criteria:
- Proven and extensive experience dealing with large Outsourcing Partners/suppliers ideally within a Sourcing/Procurement capacity
- Financial Services experience advantageous yet not essential
- Excellent contractual knowledge
- Strong governance and risk mitigation experience
For immediate consideration and further information please forward on a copy of your updated CV immediately.