Teacher of Mathematics
Permanent full time Teacher of Mathematics for September 2013
The mathematics department is seeking an outstanding teacher of mathematics to join a successful and dynamic mathematics department.
The school wishes to appoint a teacher of mathematics who is keen to work in a team, be dynamic and creative. The successful teacher of mathematics must have the ability to teach across the age range A' level experience is not essential but welcomed.
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- an extensively resourced primary provision
- opportunities for promotion.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check.
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or e-mail your CV