Full Time - Permanent teacher of Science from September 2013
We are seeking a science teacher with a gift for imparting an understanding and love of science, a willingness to be part an active part of the science team and a readiness to reflect on educational practice as an effective science teacher.
We are looking for a full-time Science Teacher to join our Science Department from September 2013. The successful science teacher will be expected to teach and deliver KS3 and KS4 Science; experience of KS5 Biology is welcomed.
The successful candidates will have a thorough knowledge of teaching and learning, including the use of technology and interactive learning techniques, as well as a strong understanding of the national curriculum and assessment requirements of a science teacher.
- happy and dedicated children and staff
- excellent induction and extensive CPD programme
- robust supportive performance management systems
- an extensively resourced primary provision
- opportunities for promotion.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed and can provide:
- excellent classroom practice
- commitment to raising achievement of all pupils
- a team player approach
- willingness to give and receive support
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its young people, the successful candidate will be subject to a CRB check.
For more information please contact James Fazzani at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0031 or email your CV