Regulatory Risk BA, Banking, London, £450-500pd
Regulatory Risk BA, Banking,London, Risk Management, £450-500 per day
A leading bank is currently looking for a Regulatory Risk Business Analyst with excellent Regulatory risk management experience and Regulatory risk systems to join their London office in a contract position looking to pay a daily rate of £450 - £500 on a six month rolling basis.
You will meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience within FSA including both current and emerging issues affecting companies and its approach to supervision
- Meet standards for the Regulatory Consulting Team on risk management, cost control and resource utilisation
- Good knowledge of working within market risk or credit risk
- Previous Business Analyst experience within the financial services, including regulation, market activity, competitor activity and industry trends
- Must have demonstrated experience/qualifications with Basel II/III, CVA and Dodd Frank
- Strong experience in risk system development cycles
This is an outstanding opportunity to secure a contract position with a top bank, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now.
Key Words: Credit, Risk, Business, Analyst, Banking,London, Capital, Management, Regulatory, Regulation,BaselII,BaselIII, CVA, Dodd Frank,
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com