Enterprise Data Architect
ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - LONDON - 12 MONTH CONTRACT - 450-500 PER DAY
I am recruiting for a senior enterprise level data architect to join a global pharmaceutical organisation on a 12 month contract basis.
The ideal candidate must have extensive experience (10 years) as a data architect and use of architecture methods, tools and intellectual capital in order to hold credibility with projects.
- Extensive experience with either Oracle, SQL Sever or Netezza
- Extensive experience in enterprise architecture
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Developing information/Data strategy/Frameworks
- Extensive data experience across delivery and strategy disciplines
- Conceptual, logical and physical data modelling, data lineage/data flow mapping and data quality
The role will involve a variety of aspects in data architecture including:-
- The support of the ongoing development of the Data Architecture Strategy
- Definition and instigation of enterprise wide, data driven solutions e.g. Master Data Management; Meta Data Management; Reference Data Management
- Development of corporate and subject orientated data models to facilitate delivery of data for whatever purpose to the business
- Be a specialist in information & data architecture globally across the organisation
- Developing and maintaining enterprise data standards and roadmaps
This is a really challenging role and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a high profile, influential global team that is owning and driving the companies data strategy.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, or you know someone that is then send your cv or call me on 0207 469 5255
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit http://uk.progressiverecruitment.com">www.progressiverecruitment.com