Gekko field marketing provides solutions throughout the UK and Ireland to global technology brands. We are looking for an Account Manager, ideally with agency experience to join our team based in our Newbury office for a 12month maternity cover contract.
This opportunity is suited to an experienced Account Manager looking to demonstrate their skill within a growing and diverse organisation. We are looking for an honest and driven Account Manager who will be responsible for the direct supervision of a portfolio of established Gekko Group brands and their tactical field marketing campaigns. The successful candidate will lead, develop and grow relationships by managing campaigns end to end with a 'can do’ attitude as a team player with an acceptance of responsibility.
As an Account Manager you will assist with the deployment, development and on-going management of our tactical campaigns and our brands to strategically effect change in the channel and demonstrate a clear return on investment.
Duties will consist of but will not be limited to;
- Take ownership and management of relationship with Gekko Group brands
- Management of all tactical field marketing campaigns
- Set and ensure objectives are met across tactical campaigns
- Monitor budgets in line with those agreed by Gekko and the brand
- Identify and develop new tactical field marketing opportunities
- Supervision of an Account Administrator / Executive
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following skills/experience;
- Proven experience in leading brand accounts ideally across tactical field marketing campaigns
- Experience in the full Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to communicate professionally with brands, office staff and field staff
- Effective time management
- Presentation skills
Experience in field marketing or agency and the technology sector is preferred. This role is a predominately office based however occasional travel in the field and overnight stays for brand meetings and training sessions will be required. A company car or car allowance will be provided therefore a full valid driving licence is essential.
Our Account Managers play a major role in shaping the Gekko Group and our brands through people management, process management and exceeding the clients expectations. To join our winning team apply with us today.