Round The World Travel Consultant - New Course Begins May
Round The World Experts is on the look out for a Travel Consultant or sales-minded individual to join their travel-happy teams in Central and South West London.
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling round the world travel to uni students, career breakers and adventurous retirees, ultimately providing an outstanding service while you manage every aspect of their trip. You'll receive the training you need to become a true travel specialist with expert knowledge of round the world airfares and adventures.
The successful candidate will be invited to attend a three-week training course to develop your sales skills and expand upon your knowledge of adventure travel, as well as giving you the chance to meet other new starters.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities
Sales is a major component of this Travel Consultant role. The more you sell, the more you earn (and we are home to some of the highest earners in the industry) so when you're not bringing in new business, you'll be contacting your existing clients. That's where your passion for travel comes in - being knowledgeable and enthusiastic is what it's all about.
Why Become a Round The World Travel Consultant?
Joining an award-winning travel company that is built on the success of its staff, you will gain comprehensive training from this company's home-grown success stories. Learning from some of the best in the travel business, you will sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge to ensure you succeed.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
Travel Consultant will receive a base salary of £18,000 plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes our top sales professionals some of the highest earners in the industry.
Travel Consultant Requirements
Top Travel Consultant come from a diverse range of professional backgrounds and industries, demonstrating a colourful spectrum of qualities and quirks. However, a sales-focused attitude, a tenacious streak, and an incurable case of the travel bug are essential. Our Travel Consultant have an impressive amount of travel knowledge from personal experience - we're looking for people who can match this.