Sales Executive - Luxury Holiday Lodges
£18,000 basic, OTE £70,000+
Haulfryn Group is a Family Company founded in 1935. The company has gone from strength to strength in recent years and has invested £30 million in its parks. It is one of the UK's largest owners of prestigious holiday and residential parks and celebrates more than 75 years as a successful British company.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Sales Executive at our exclusive park “The Warren” in Abersoch, North Wales. Offering direct access to miles of golden sandy beach with views across Cardigan Bay and a truly unique combination of stunning facilities, The Warren offers the best in luxury UK holidays.
If you are ambitious, driven and money motivated then this could be the right role for you.
This role is all about communication, so you must enjoy talking and building relationships with everyone you speak to, we are looking for someone who can really make a positive impact and promote our services.
In order to be successful, the ideal Sales Executive will be:
- Self motivated and driven to succeed
- Ambitious and creative
- Energetic, dynamic and positive
- Able to identify, pursue and close opportunities to buy and sell new and used homes and pitches
- Coachable and resourceful
The successful candidate must have:
- The ability to meet key KPI’s and hit/exceed targets
- The ability to build key relationships, with clients and colleagues
- The ability to work on own initiative, as well as possessing excellent organisational and inter-personal capability
- A high level of personal accountability
- Be available to work some weekends and public holidays
In return, the successful Sales Executive will be rewarded with a generous salary plus uncapped commission, an amazing opportunity to work for a recognised market leader in the Holiday Park sector.
Ideally you will have previous experience as a Sales Executive or Sales Advisor; however it is not essential as full training will be provided.