Litux Engineer,IT Telecommunication,Belfast,£100pd
My client is a Cisco Gold Partnership who is currently looking for a Litux Engineer to join theirBelfastoffice in a contract position looking to pay a daily rate of £100 on a four month rolling basis.
If you are interested in this role you must meet the following skills and experience:
- Demanding senior Linux systems support role with an element of engineering.
- Responsible for running some of the world's largest stock and derivative exchanges.
- Critical business partner role alongside Systems Engineering, Problem Management, Change Management, Network Operations and Service Operations.
- 3-5+ Years Linux/Unix support or engineering, capable of providing 2nd/3rd line Systems support.
Must have experience with:
- Experience in the financial sector
- HP Hardware & HP Health monitoring tools
- Scripting experience in one or more of Python/Shell/Perl/Ruby languages
- Network build/management systems, preferably RHN Satellite
- Configuration Management systems, preferably Puppet
- Clustering, preferably VCS
- Knowledge of DNS, SSH, SNMP, NTP, ITIL
This is a good opportunity to secure a contract position with a top global network implementation and support company, and be part of a growing team. If you match the above criteria please apply now.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com