We are looking for an Admissions Officer to join us at this leading independent day school:
- To administer the admissions process working closely with the Headmistress and other members of the Senior Management Team
- To provide information to potential parents
- To liaise with feeder schools
- To work with the Marketing Officer to maintain and raise the profile of the school
- He or she will have strong interpersonal, organisational, communication and IT skills
To apply online, please visit www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/jobs
Alternatively, please contact 020 7332 3978 (24hr answerphone) quoting reference number CLSG081. A minicom service for the hearing impaired is available on 020 7332 3732.
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 12 noon on 10th May 2013. Interviews will be held on the afternoon of Wednesday 15th May 2013
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and as part of the selection process the successful applicant will be required to obtain a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
The City of London Corporation is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.