A fast growing, forward thinking retail brand in Manchester is looking to appoint a newly created role within their digital marketing team where they are looking for an experienced PPC Manager to join their expanding business. They are an energetic retail brand that is now being recognised as an up and coming progressive brand and is considered as a market leader. The company is on high growth and this will be an exciting time to join the company where you will be able to inspire their online growth potential through various campaigns including Pay Per Click (PPC), Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting and Shopping. The role has great opportunities to grow within the business and the potential to build a team around you in the future.
- Responsible for the day to day management of agreed PPC strategies and achievement of agreed targets and budgets
- The production and implementation of a weekly, monthly and annual pay per click search income plan in line with defined marketing and commercial business targets and associated reporting
- Take responsibility for improving PPC ad creative, impression share, quality scores, cost per click, cost per conversion, cost per acquisition, cost of sale, conversion rate factors and bounce rate reduction
- Working with the wider Marketing Teams to deliver increased sales and optimise conversion through optimum digital customer experience.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for all relevant metrics including spend, conversions and return on advertising investment
- Review PPC technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to grow our search capabilities
- Previous pay per click (PPC) experience, with a proven track record of B2C acquisition activities and delivering income success.
- experience of managing and handling multiple PPC accounts.
- Experience of online search including natural search activities - organic search engine optimisation.
- Experience of working with cross-functional teams, plus managing budgets, timelines, stakeholders and external partners.
- Proven track record of optimising paid search web traffic to cost per acquisition or cost of sale targets.
- Proven ability of utilising website analytics / search data to shape an enhanced and profitable customer acquisition strategy.
- Experience in developing digital marketing strategy and structuring search campaign performance.
- Strong analytic skills; including Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google AdCentre and Bing Adwords
- A proven track record of managing Adwords and Social campaigns
- Google Analytics; Google Merchant Centre; Automated tools, Google Webmaster Tools; Marketing Analytics software e.g. Moz, SEMRush
- Knowledge/experience of e-commerce and booking engine conversion funnels /optimisation
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.