Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager
Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager - London - £50,000
Are you an ACA or ACCA qualified auditor with 3-5 years UK practice experience?
My client is keen to bring someone on board to help realise their potential both professionally & financially within the practice space.
Following the recent economic uncertainty, this North London accountancy practice has emerged strongly having consistently offered a great level of service to their existing client base and off the back of it, winning a substantial amount of new business. As a result, my client needs to hire an accomplished, high calibre ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Supervisor/Assistant Manager.
This position will initially involve handling a sizeable client portfolio in a variety of sectors including manufacturing, property, retail and automotive and interestingly, this will also include business advisory work in addition to regular compliance services.
The client-base itself will consist of SME owner managed businesses, with typical clients have turnovers ranging from £1m through to £50m.
Internally, managers are also expected to contribute to the day-to-day running of the office along with the management and training of staff.
Duties will include:
- Managing audit assignments.
- Reviewing of audit planning including agreeing budgets and timetables with clients.
- Allocating work, briefing and controlling the team members, and ensuring compliance with timetables.
- Corporation tax work, including tax planning for corporate clients.
- Reviewing corporation tax computations and returns.
- Responsibility for the financial aspect of managing a portfolio, including raising fees, and control of recoveries.
- Arranging, planning and attending client account finalisation meetings.
- Staff training and appraisals.
- Maintaining and developing excellent client relationships.
- Involvement in ad-hoc assignments such as company valuations, due diligence work.
Coming in at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level, it would be expected that you would be a hungry and ambitious individual who through hard work and effort, will want to progress quickly to Manager within 12 months, and ultimately, become a future leader within the firm.
My client is keen to review CV applications sooner rather than later, so if this if of interest to you, please apply immediately.