Junior Software Engineer
As the successful Software Engineer, you will be working with a global leader in the design and manufacture of hygienic process machinery and process lines for various industries, including food, dairy, pharmaceutical, brewing and chemical markets, our client offers unique opportunities for candidates looking to work within a multinational organisation with most positions offering the opportunity of worldwide travel. Activities include process engineering, chemical engineering, R&D and design.
As the successful Software Engineer, you will be entitled to:
- Annual salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- The opportunity to develop into a senior role
- The opportunity to travel worldwide
- Training and development
- Death in service life assurance – 9 times annual salary
- 23 days holiday
As the successful Software Engineer, you must have:
- Siemens S7 - for programming PLCs
- Software design experience
- An understanding of a PC based SCADA System
Our client are looking to recruit a software engineer to join their friendly team, to produce and commission automation projects for equipment in the pharmaceutical industry. This role covers all aspects of control systems engineering; from requirement specification, designing, and testing right through to commissioning (this may involve travelling both in the UK and oversees).
As the successful Software Engineer, you will be:
- Designing and writing of PLC control system software
- Producing the required documentation (functional design specification, manuals etc...)
- Commissioning of systems
- Training of customer maintenance and operator staff
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
Location: Southampton, Chandlers Ford, Eastleigh
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959743093