Personal Injury Legal Secretary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Temporary Legal Secretary, within a personal injury department, to join the market leaders in Motor claims at an international Law firm. You will be working within a large and friendly office, supporting personal injury fee earners. The role is Temporary however has a lot of potential to become permanent.
The successful applicant will be working alongside experienced fee earners and will be required to provide a high standard of secretarial support to partner and lawyers within the personal injury team.
- Answering and making telephone calls
- Preparing documents
- Digital dictation
- Using a case management system
- Organising files
- Prepare bundles
- Open and closing files
- Scanning / faxing
- Admin tasks
- Constant communication with fee earners and clients
- Other duties as required.
Skills / Experience
- Legal Secretarial experience is essential
- Experience within personal injury department of a law firm is desirable (other areas of law will be considered)
- Excellent typing speed (65wmp+)
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- Good with IT/ Case management systems
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Harriet Read.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.