Registered Nurse RGN
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals and clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse - to join their team of staff within the Acute Medical Ward and also a vacancy for the Surgical Ward at their Harrow Hospital.
This post is full-time for 37.5 hours per week.
It is essential that applicants have the following:
- Must be a Registered General Nurse with experience in the acute care setting
- Knowledge of NMC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care Quality Commission Requirements
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
- Knowledge of current issues relating to nursing and health sectors
- Compassionate and willing to be flexible around the patient and service needs
Duties of this role include:
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and other professional bodies e.g. Care Quality Commission and IHAS
- Assist in the delivery of patient care and ensure that treatments prescribed by the medical staff are carried out, and that multidisciplinary team members are informed of changes in the patient's condition
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
The position offers a competitive starting salary of £27,500 to £31,500 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
To apply for the role of Registered Nurse RGN, please click APPLY now and send CV.