HLTA | East London | Long Term
Are you looking to be a HLTA in a Primary School for 5 days a week on a full time, long term basis starting NOW?
Qualiteach are currently recruiting HLTA's on behalf of "Good" primary school based in the heart of Redbridge.
Are you a passionate HLTA looking for a rewarding career?
If so then look no further, this is the position for you!
As an individual, the school will be seeking confident and efficient HLTA's who conduct themselves with a proactive approach. This role is perfect for an experienced TA who is looking for the next step in their career as well as an experienced HLTA looking for a change. You will be working in year 2 predominantly across multiple classrooms. You may be asked to cover the class occasionally.
About the HLTA:
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* To be able to work well in a team
* To be Proactive in meeting students' needs
* To be well organised
* To be committed to contributing to the overall ethos and aims of the school.
* Have experienced in either KS1 or KS2
In return, we can offer:
* Dedicated Consultancy support throughout your career
* Excellent Pay Rates £85 - £110 per day
For more information on this opportunity, please apply now or contact Luke Dexter at Qualiteach Ltd.