Partnership Development Manager
Towergate Insurance provides over 200 specialist policies from nearly 100 offices across the UK. From businesses, properties, passions, and most things in between, our advisors work together with the UK’s leading insurers to provide expert advice and speak the language of our customers to provide competitive protection that best suits their needs. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being an open book, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Towergate Insurance, focusing on our SME and Property business lines and being the first line of contact for our existing Partnerships. The role will involve a high level of engagement with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure our Partners expectations are clearly understood and we are able to deliver clear and viable solutions.
Building upon our existing relationships is absolutely key and will require the successful candidate to proactively manage and arrange regular review meetings with our Partners ensuring we get the right balance of engagement to drive growth. The candidate will also have responsibility for identifying and developing new Partnership opportunities.
- Creation and delivery of joint business plans/objectives with each of our existing Partners
- High level of engagement through proactive relationship management & networking
- Maintaining up to date contracts with each of our Partners ensuring they accurately reflect the basis of our relationship and take account of any legislative/regulatory changes.
- Developing new business opportunities from existing Partners or identifying new Partnerships - the successful candidate will be responsible for creating compelling propositions, bid management and tender responses.
- Proactive stakeholder management across the business.
- Raise the profile of Towergate Retail Broking as a solution in the Partnership/Affinity market