Our client is a friendly, personable and well-established firm of accountants, with offices in Reading, Slough and London. They provide a range of accounting, tax and consulting services to individuals and enterprises of varying sizes and industries.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to form part of the SME/Enterprise clients portfolio and be responsible for but not exclusively to preparing statutory accounts and tax computations, VAT returns, Self-Assessments, payroll and assisting with training of junior staff.
Ideally you will have;
- AAT, ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications, or alternatively you may be qualified by experience.
- Practical and demonstrable experience within the same or similar role
- Immediate availability
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and verbal
- A team player approach to working
- An excellent work ethic
- Excellent numerical and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and schedule independent workloads
- Competence with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet navigation
- Professional and courteous approach
- A flexible and reliable approach
This is a full time permanent position, working Mondays to Thursdays 9am to 5pm, and Fridays 9am to 4pm with a daily unpaid lunch break.
Interviews will be carried out for this position with a preference that this position commences as soon as possible.