Job reference: 1104
Location: You will be required to travel within the United Kingdom to work at company premises, customer sites and other locations as reasonably necessary.
This is a permanent position following the successful completion of a 3 month probationary period.
Z-Tech is a fast growing company with a modern HQ in Swavesey near Cambridge. We have over 200 employees working across the UK with regional offices in London and Edinburgh. We are currently recruiting for a Metering Assistant to be based at various locations, primarily working within London and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for someone who will assist a Metering Technician in their day to day role.
We are looking for an outgoing person, with an appetite to learn and possessing excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the lead technician
- Provide back-up to other teams as required
- Following company procedures
- Completing works to deadlines
Experience and Skills:
- Water Industry experience preferable although not essential
- Preferably worked within an engineering or technical environment although not essential
- Valid UK driving license
- Be a team player and also able to work under own initiative
- EUSR and Confined Space Certificates advantageous but not a necessity as full training will be provided
Focused, hardworking, flexible, motivated, organised, adaptable, professional, reliable
Please apply by sending your CV and a cover letter to careers team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959965949