HSE Advisor, Aberdeen
Leading organisation seeks HSE professionals to join Operations Teams across numerous assets, becoming the focal point HSE Advisor.
- Degree in a related technical discipline AND NEBOSH Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- OR NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety combined with experience in a similar role.
- Ideally - membership of IOSH.
- Evidence of additional HSE training and competency.
- Must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current Offshore Health & Safety Legislation.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent written and communication skills in English.
- Certification to travel offshore (or ability to obtain)
- Substantial experience within the Offshore Industry working with manned producing facilities.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.
- Willing to conduct regular offshore visits
- Systematic and analytic abilities
- Passionate about HSE
Great opportunity with Market LEADER