Newcross has several job vacancies for experienced Care Assistants (HCA) to work full or part time hours in Hornchurch, Romford, Beckton, Brentwood,Upminster, Romford and the surrounding East London areas through our friendly Romford branch.The Position
You will promote service users' independence and protect their dignity through a kind and compassionate approach to personal care.
Tasks could include a range of activities such as assisting with washing and dressing, meal times, personal care and any other general task that enables clients to live their life the way they choose.
Take advantage of free ongoing training and development to ensure you continue to nurture and improve your skills.
You should have at least 3 months' experience in a similar role within a UK care environment, be committed to quality of care, promoting client independence and improving well-being.The Benefits
- Salary up to £11.30/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible contract with guaranteed hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Local line manager and branch support team based in Romford
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We value great carers.
As a Newcross HCA, you'll experience all the benefits of both permanent and temporary working. Be employed on a permanent contract, with the security of a minimum guaranteed hours. Plus - enjoy all the flexibility of shift work, and design a rota that suits your availability, including days, nights and weekendsPerson Specification
To be considered for this care assistant vacancy, you'll need the right to live and work in the UK, at least 1 years' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK and at least two referee contact details, to include a manger who can comment on your clinical ability.
Your own transport is preferable as you could be required to travel up to 30 minutes to reach client locations across the Home Counties.Click the Apply Now button to begin your application.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.