Channel CRM Specialist
CRM Specialist - Dynamics 365 - Hertfordshire
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
I'm looking for a CRM specialist for a leading technology business based in Hertfordshire. The role will help provide technical and functional support to CRM users and translate customer requirements in functional specifications for the development team.
This role will be ideal for an experienced Business Analyst / CRM specialist that has good experience with Dynamics 365 and previous experience working in a service desk environment.
- Provide technical and functional support to CRM users through active management of their requests and completion of helpdesk resolutions
- Analyse customer's requirements and translate into technical/ functional specifications that can be understood by the business community or used by a professional IT developer
- Through business analysis, identify the best solutions either already available or to be implemented within the managed CRM platforms according to best practice
- Troubleshoot when/ where necessary. Asses and test the cases assigned
- Liaise with system developers to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects, and adherence to specification
- Proven knowledge of MS Dynamics
- Numerate with an eye for detail, analytical and logical approach to problem solving with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to interpret data and troubleshoot problems with theoretical understanding of relational databases
- Able to translate and review business requirements, identify issues and generate possible solutions to complex problems whilst establishing good standard operating procedures
Salary on offer is circa £52,000 + excellent benefits package including (pension, medical, holidays and flexible hours/benefits)
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Joel Hughes - IT Recruitment Consultant
CRM - Dynamics 365 - Dynamics365 - MS Dynamics - Business Analysis