Designer (Mid Weight) - Global Agency
Mid-Weight Designer - (Global Design Agency)
A Mid-Weight Designer, who has a portfolio showcasing a diverse range of design projects, is needed to join one of the largest independent communications and creative agencies in the world. This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious Mid-Weight Designer / Graphic Designer to progress their career creating exciting, crafted, inspiring brand and marketing communications for an enviable client list.
With over 65 years' experience, multiple industry awards and offices spanning New York, China and London, this straight talking communications agency specialises in PR, Internal Communications, Brand Reputation, Digital Strategy (and much more). Due to an exciting period of UK growth they are now seeking a Mid-Weight Designer to join their talented team.
Reporting to the Design Director the Mid-Weight Designer will come armed with big ideas ready to work across a diverse range of design projects for a variety of clients. On a day-to-day basis expect to work on print, brand (including brand identity / guidelines) and digital (websites, microsites, e-newletters, online campaigns etc.) projects, obsess over detail across typography, design and layout, work closely with project managers, keep up to date with current trends and anything else necessary to ensure the delivery of amazing design solutions.
To qualify. You should be a Mid-Weight Designer with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience working in a similar design role working on branding, digital and print projects;
- The ability to deliver clever creative ideas and conceptual thinking;
- Solid typography / layout design skills;
- Superb attention to detail;
- An understanding of messaging and how it can be used to drive communications;
- You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite;
- You are highly motivated and passionate about design will excellent communications skills.
A good knowledge of PowerPoint would be a bonus.
In return can expect a fantastic working environment, a friendly team and the opportunity to progress their career within an award-winning global agency that produce outstanding creative work.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Project / Product Management £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)