Interim Category Buyer
Macildowie is delighted to be working in partnership with a growing Coventry based business as they look to strengthen their Procurement division. We are looking to recruit a number of Interim Category Buyers from a manufacturing background as we look to resource the permanent roles.
Reporting into the Senior Category Managers, these roles will cover a number of categories and be responsible for the following tasks:
* Implement effective sourcing strategies
* Analyse current supply and spend to produce robust forecasting tools
* Develop & implement savings plan for the relevant categories
* Drive the implementation of projects and new process
* Lead supplier negotiations
* Manage raw material pipeline
* Produce monthly update reports on progress
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
* Previous experience within a Buying capacity ideally within Manufacturing
* Able to manage a cost portfolio whilst driving cost savings back to the business
* Strong communicator, able to build excellent working relationships
* Lead complex negotiations
* Ability to influence and implement change
* Robust character, with the drive to make an impact.
This is a growing company based in Coventry with excellent transport links. They are a market leading organisation in their field, and are about to embark on the next stage of growth.
They offer car parking, on-site restaurant and modern offices to work in.
Ideally this would be a daily rate assignment, and would pay between Â£150 - Â£175 depending if you are PAYE or LTD.
Please apply as these roles are urgent.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
This job was originally posted as www.retailchoice.com/job/80066128