Project Manager - Robotic Process Automation
Our luxury brand automotive client have a long term contract based in West Midlands for a RPA Project Manager.
This is an exciting new opportunity to support the Purchasing Robotic Process Automation journey and provide Project Management support including the management of our implementation partner.
The successful candidate will be an experienced project manager with a proven track record of delivering complex RPA projects in a challenging environment using an agile method. Requirement to manage the project governance, stakeholders and all deliverable in accordance with the agreed Statement of Work.
Skills & experience required:
- Project Management - Agile / Iterative Development
- Robotic Process Automation
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Proven capability and experience in the delivery of a RPA project, using Blue Prism technology ideally.
- Prince II qualified
- Previous Purchasing Experience
This is an urgent requirement for an immediate start - candidates must be immediately available
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960174446