The main aim of this role is to ensure that payments are processed in a timely manner and are made in line with the business working capital policy and requirements. The role will report into payments team leader.
My client are a construction, services and property group active in building and civil engineering, support services, public and private house building, land development and the Private Finance Initiative.
- Initiate and manage the Payment Batch process
- Ensure all P2P accounting is correctly posted into the ledgers
- Run the Duplicate Invoice Process
- Upload the BACS file in the bank system
- Enter CHAPS and FASTER Payment requests on our online Bank Portals
- Liaise with Treasury to ensure cash balances in the bank account are available for payment
- Support the Payment's Manager/Team Leader with other additional tasks and projects as and when required
- Strong background within Accounts Payable
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to PTP / Accounts Payable function
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skillset
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of inputting accuracy
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a leading organisation based in Manchester.
The role is based in Manchester, paying £96 per day.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960171445