Java Developer - Southend-On-Sea
Our Southend, Essex based client are currently seeking a Lead Java Developer to join their team on at least a 3 month contract.
Sector: Government/Public Services
- J2EE/ JAVA
- Automated and scripting tools and continuous integration practise.
- JUnit / Cucumber tests
- Core Java server-side development (JBoss 6/JEE)
- Oracle PSQL development and troubleshooting
- Automated testing (JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium, SoapUI, LoadUI)
- Experience with agile methods and practices (Scrum, Kanban, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, TDD)
- Experience with Subversion and Bitbucket
- Experience with Jenkins and Maven
Candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960175962