Principal Statistical Programmer
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is recruiting for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a growing CRO based in London, UK on a permanent basis.
As part of an expert team of Biometric professionals you will have the opportunity to work in an environment which emphasises quality at the forefront of everything they do. A hard working but friendly and sociable office means that work/life balance is of paramount importance.
- Delivery of projects, including clinical trial reports and regulatory submissions
- Project management including resource allocation
- Study expert across multiple studies
- Engaging with clients on programming issues
- PhD or MSc in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of people across different functions
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Geoff King at RBW Consulting.
At RBW Consulting LLP, every one of our consultants has the benefit of five years’ experience in helping Pharmaceutical Professionals find the jobs they are looking for in the industry.
With unrivalled industry knowledge and excellent links with hiring managers in Biotechs, Pharmas and CROs throughout the UK, Europe and across the world, we would be delighted to speak with you about the role you are looking for.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960174603