Assistant Management Accountant
Page Personnel are working hand in hand with this growing UK business to recruit for a Assistant Management Accountant on an interim basis. This could go permanent for the right candidate.
This business are a highly established market leader and have a fantastic reputation, the company offer a progression planning second to none and fantastic benefits.
This Chester based business are an award winning organisation who are growing and have exciting plans for 2017.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all monthly reporting, cash flow and other duties will include:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts within agreed timeframes
- Review profit and loss and taking full ownership of balance sheet reconciliations
- Posting journals, accruals and prepayments
- Daily reconciliation of the company's bank accounts
- Cash forecasting on a daily basis
- Supporting and playing a key role in developing systems and improving current processes
This role will require a highly skilled and confident assistant management accountant, the successful candidate will require the following:
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent management accounting experience
- Graduate or AAT qualified
Available immediately or at short notice
This role will offer;
- £25,000 - £28,000 (dependant on experience)
- Car Parking
- Onsite canteen