Role: Registered General Nurse - Internal Rotation
Hours: 37.5hrs Full time
Shifts: Days 7am-3pm or 1pm-9pm Nights 8.30pm-7.30am Long days 7am-9pm
The Holly Private Hospital
Located on the borders of London, Essex and Hertfordshire in the midst of Epping Forest, established for over 35 years, The Holly Private Hospital is one of the South East's leading private hospitals. We are renowned locally for our high standards of nursing care and friendly atmosphere.
- Ensure that all nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with The Holly Private Hospital Policy.
- Set, monitor and maintain agreed standards of nursing care in conjunction with other members of the ward team.
- Take responsibility for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Deliver care in accordance with defined quality standards and in line with recommendations as laid down in the hospital plan.
- Maintain up-to-date nursing records, ensuring that confidentiality is respected.
- Maximise all opportunities to promote health.
- Use reflective practice as a method of ensuring that appropriate effective nursing care is delivered to each patient.
- Valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date clinical and professional knowledge and its application in day-to-day practice
- Health & Safety Legislation
- One to one teaching.
- Effective staff supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good customer care skills.
- Comprehensive induction
- Support for continuing professional development
- In-house "Investing In You" training programme
- Company funded Practical Health Plan
- Medical cover and free staff health screens
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail, leisure and holiday discounts
- Employee referral scheme
- Free luxury coffee and tea machines