Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for experienced and dedicated prison nurse to work in a prison in Wolverhampton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of prison nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The starting pay rates for these locum prison nurse jobs are £21.40 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Responsibilities of the prison nurses:
- Assisting and supporting the Head of Offender Health and the Clinical Nurse Manager Offender Health across the services ensuring that prisoners and detainees receive a high quality service in line with Primary Care Services within a safe, secure and clean environment
- Being responsible for the effective day to day clinical leadership and management of the healthcare department
- Undertaking the role of Primary and Unscheduled Care Specialist as require and as appropriate
Requirements of the prison nurses:
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- Current NMC registration (RGN/RMN)
- Significant NHS experience as a prison nurse
- Prison clearance
This prison nurse job is advertised by Muhaimin Sofique; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.