To receive orders in line with Standard Operating Procedures
To break down pallets and check stock against invoice of incoming goods
To pick, check and pack orders for delivery to customers in line with Standard Operating Procedures
To ensure that the warehouse is kept clean and tidy.
To carry out secondary packing of medicinal products, medical devices and food supplements
- Unloading of orders in a safe manner
- Receipt and Checking of Incoming goods
- Sampling of Goods in line with relevant procedures
- Completion of documentation on receipt of goods
- Picking of Orders as required by the Picking Note
- Checking of Orders in line with Picking Note
- Packing of Orders
- Carrying out a Routine Stock Take
- Cleaning of Processing Room / Warehouse and surrounding areas
- Secondary packing of medicines, devices and food supplements
- Undertake training to carry out the roles described above
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Pay: Starting Salary £7.65 Per Hour