PERMANENT POSITION - 1189/10
Are you a forward thinking Marketing Executive who has experience working in a fast paced B2B agency environment? Supporting the Business and Marketing Director with the development and implementation of the marketing strategy. With autonomous ambition and drive, you will implement the marketing strategy to raise the profile, increase credibility and document the great work that the business achieves. You will also be used to manage team members who will work alongside you, providing guidance and motivation to bring the strategy and ad hoc ideas to the forefront of our industry. Sounds Interesting? Please keep reading!
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 9:00 am to 5:30 pm and 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Fridays;
Start Date: ASAP (Dependent on Notice)
Responsibilities as the Marketing Executive:
• Supporting with the development and creation of the marketing strategy to include Email Marketing, Social Media, Brand Collateral, Website Management, Content, PR, and Industry Tradeshows and Events.
• Implementing the marketing strategy - making it happen.
• Measuring the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
• Enforcing, adhering and reviewing brand guidelines across all marketing and sales collateral.
• Liaising and networking with clients, suppliers, journalists and colleagues.
• Generate, edit and proofread all content and copy.
• Website management & development, including SEO & Keyword Meta Tagging.
• Work closely with the wider marketing team to deliver marketing collateral.
• Support with the creation of pitch proposals & presentations for the sales teams.
• Maintaining all marketing collateral and sales tools.
• Organising a variety of contractors including photography and videography as necessary, taking care to ensure best value and quality.
• Managing, motivating and supporting the marketing team with objectives and appraisals.
• Developing internal processes to ensure successful delivery of content, news and opinion.
• Spearheading internal communications to ensure employees are engaged and championing the brand.
If this Marketing Executive position is of interest, please apply.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.