Senior Test Engineer - Manual Test, Software Test, Cambridge
The role will entail:
• Test planning, design, documentation and execution.
• Technical leadership and coordination of the test effort.
• Analysis of test results and reporting of results for both internal use, and for clients and regulatory approval.
• Providing input to the design process to ensure testability.
Key Skills and Attributes:
• A 1st or 2:1 degree in a relevant discipline from a leading university.
• An ability to envision the system-level functioning of the product, and design an appropriate test strategy to verify it.
• Good analytical thinking and attention to detail.
• Significant experience with a sizeable subset of product test techniques and strategies: for instance manual testing, security, stress or performance testing, and in particular continuous integration/continuous test.
• Good communication skills including the ability to produce clear written reports and confident verbal presentation of results.
• Good teamwork skills with the ability to take the lead on technical issues.
Some ability with scripting using languages such as Python would be advantageous.
Our client provides a great benefits package, good prospects for career progression, a varied and interesting portfolio of projects, and a stimulating work environment.
Another top job from ECM, the high-tech recruitment experts.
Even if this job's not quite right, do contact us now - we may well have the ideal job for you. To discuss your requirements call 01223 813399 or email your CV. We will always ask before forwarding your CV.
Please apply (quoting ref: CW24086) only if you are eligible to live and work in the UK. By submitting your details you certify that the information you provide is accurate.
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/79997719