Business Development Manager
As one of the leading names within the Property Finance Arena, this Global Business are leading the way in Real Estate. They offer an extremely broad range of products including Sharia Compliant Home Purchase Plans and Specialist Development Finance and Buy to Let Mortgages.
This prestigious business boasts a heap of awards from the Mortgage Industry and has an extremely well-established brand with a low turnover of staff which is a clear reflection of the culture throughout the entire company. Due to their broad Sharia Compliant product range, this lender has a strong hold on the Sharia Home Purchase Plan / Mortgage Arena and are looking to continue building their client base over coming years, which will be the main focus for successful Business Development Managers / Relationship Managers within their designated region.
As Business Development Manager, you will:
- Manage relationships with allocated Financial Service businesses throughout the region to deliver against pre-agreed targets
- Focus on growing introduced business from the Mortgage Clubs, Networks and Intermediaries
- Generate Sharia Home Purchase Plans from the wider community
- Identify new potential relationships via various methods such as networking and presenting at lending exhibitions
- Manage relationships with external senior stakeholders
- Report back to the Senior Management team any relevant market updates
- Visit introducer sites to educate mortgage brokers on key changes within criteria and act as point of contact for any complex queries
To be considered for this Mortgage Business Development Manager opportunity, you will:
- Have specific experience within the specialist lending industry (Mortgages, Home, Purchase Plans, Secured Loans, Commercial Mortgages or Bridging Finance)
- Hold previous experience in a Business Development Manager position specifically focussing on Real Estate Finance
- Have a stable working background with evidence of performance against targets from within the Mortgage Industry
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards work with regards to National Travel
- Be hungry to assist with long term business growth which will be achieved by growing business from a specific pool of introducers
If you're an experienced BDM / Business Development Manager or Relationship Manager within the industry and are looking to join an extremely ambitious business that can offer a basic salary up to £35,000 along with £4500 Car Allowance + Performance related bonus and tonnes of benefits then do not delay, apply today for further information or to be considered.