£38,000 - £55,000
My client is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for someone who can:
- Lead requirements elicitation processes on projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis, eliciting requirements from stakeholders and requirements documentation.
- Conduct requirements validation with stakeholders, gain appropriate approvals, and manage the change processes for requirements documentation.
- Ensure that there is clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
- Continually evaluate the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of work packages allocated to less experienced staff, coaching and motivating them to deliver to the required standards.
- Ensure that appropriate prioritising, planning, resourcing and contingency for customer issues are integrated into programme and resource plans so they are central to delivery and aligned to L&G's Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly Policy.
- Skills Required
- An understanding of BA principals & practise
- Good Communication, influencing & persuasion skills
- Analytical/Structured/Detailed & Result driven
- Progress toward BCS National Business Analyst Diploma
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow or Green Belt