Marketing Executive - fantastic opportunity £26k - £28k, Hatfield
We’re recruiting for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a friendly, supportive team of 8 in a successful and expanding business, based in Hatfield.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you’ll be managing key brands of the business, liaising with stakeholders and providing general marketing support, including online/digital requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to transfer your marketing experience into a company who encourage development and growth of all employees, whilst working in colourful, modern and open-plan offices.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical marketing plans by working with relevant departments to establish marketing briefs, advising on best marketing practice and introducing creative input as appropriate
- Implement agreed marketing campaigns for specific products and services, to generate targeted leads for the relevant departments
- Ensure measurement tools are in place and utilised to monitor and assess success and viability of campaigns
- Assist in the delivery of any required marketing collateral (online and offline), from brief through to final item
- Brief marketing specialists where required (copywriters, designers, web masters and external agencies on occasion)
- Plan, develop, manage and promote events where relevant, providing marketing support, collateral and promotion where required
- Ideally educated to degree level, with at least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a marketing position
- Experience in managing projects/marketing collateral requirements from development through to completion
- Experience in the B2B market is desirable
- IT literate
- Self-starter, enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent communication skills in interpreting and understanding a wide range of services and markets
- Able to communicate at every level, with both colleagues and external clients and suppliers
- Shows initiative and creativity
Salary: £26k - £28k, depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (1 hr lunch)
Benefits include: 26 days holiday, free parking, 10.5% non-contributory pension, health insurance
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.