Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a FTSE listed Retail organisation based in south Birmingham to recruit a Senior Finance Analyst. The role of Senior Finance Analyst will work closely with the Operations teams to understand their P+L's and set achievable targets in line with the overall strategic business plan.
Senior Finance Analyst - Responsibilities:
- Full ownership of financial results for a business unit
- Partnering with the Operations team and reporting back to senior management
- Challenging performance, identifying ways to improve future performance
- Trend analysis to identify opportunities and threats to the business
- Analyse past performance to understand which strategy delivered the best results
- Period end reporting and analysis
- Monthly forecasting and annual budgeting
- Performance reviews and training exercises conducted with ops teams
- Be a key figure in all project work
The ideal candidate will have qualified in practice (ACA/ICAS) however CIMA and ACCA qualified candidates will also be considered. They will demonstrate first class communication skills and will have a track record of building effective relationships with their peers and senior management. They will be comfortable working in a fast paced, change driven environment and be able to identify key trends that will have a direct positive impact on the business.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.