Communications & Engagement Executive
Communications Executive - Competitive Salary and bonus up to 10% of salary
What will you be doing
You will be responsible for the creation, coordination and delivery of all communications to stakeholders and key audiences relating to one of Whitbread’s largest delivery programmes.
You will be accountable for ensuring accuracy of content and alignment to company standards.
Whilst you’ll use all available channels to do this, you’ll be proactive and innovative in your approach when it comes to seeking out and suggesting new ones.
- Solely responsible for delivery of assigned programme communications
- Coordination of invites and participants for workshops/meetings
- Maintain communications collateral (standard templates and wording)
- Support workstream communications (content, approval, distribution)
- Monitor and respond to programme inbox / Yammer feed
- Maintaining stakeholder engagement tracker
- Respond to programme questions and reallocate to relevant team members
- Manage communications database and coordinate release of information
Why we would like you to apply
You’re a passionate and highly organised individual, an expert in communications with strong attention to detail which you’ve developed through your experience of writing and communicating key messages to a wide audience. You get excited by being part of a crucial team within the business as well as experiencing change and being fully involved with planning and writing.
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms. Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020! We have hotels in the Middle East and having opened our 1st hotel in Germany with more sites in the pipeline.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns. Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace. We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!