Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager + London Area/ South East + Up to £60,000 + Uncapped commission scheme + Company Car/ Allowance + 25 Days Holiday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business which enjoys a turnover in excess of £30m, with significantly increasing forecasts making it one of the most successful businesses in their industry.
The business is an independent utilities infrastructure organisation, providing technical engineering, design, project management, consultancy and audit services across gas, electrical and multi-utility connections with market leading levels of accreditation across various utilities.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced business development manager to work for a major utilities infrastructure provider. The role is comprised of both new business and maintaining/ enhancing the existing client base.
The successful candidate for this role will meet with prospective clients, (housing developers, industrial and commercial clients or any other organisation needing a gas or electric connection) with a view to generating enquiries and ultimately acceptances for utility infrastructure projects.
- Meet with potential and existing clients in order to develop enquiries and ultimately acceptances of electrical and gas utility infrastructure projects
- Provide a good level of customer service and client liaison throughout the duration of successfully won projects
- Liaise with my clients tendering and design teams ensure that the offerings produced match with your clients specifications.
We particularly encourage you to apply if you have: -
- Experience as a business development manager for a utilities infrastructure provider
- A good understanding of either gas or electrical design and a passion for sales
- Up to £60,000
- Uncapped Commission
- 25 days holiday + Stat
- Great company benefits
- Company Car/ Allowance
- Good future prospects in this expanding company.
Key skills/other job titles - BDM, Business Development Manager, Sales Engineer
Location - London, South East, Home Counties
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways
Josh Whiting on or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.