Locum Hospital Pharmacy Technician - Band 5
BAND 5 ACT
Position: Accuracy Checking Technician
Location: North West
Are you looking for a flexible locum role that offers work / life balance? GREAT! Our busy NHS client based in the Cheshire area is looking for a skilled Band 5 ACT to help reduce work load. Applicants must have an Accuracy Checking qualification and recent experience working in a Hospital environment.
- Qualified Band 5 ACT
- Contract 3 Months +
- Monday - Friday
- £18.70 - £20ph
- 9am - 5pm
All applicants must have relevant qualifications, recent UK hospital experience AND be a registered member of the GPhC.
Candidate must also have an 'Enhanced Adult and Child DBS' dated within the last 12 months. For candidates without DBS clearance, we are happy to process one trough RIG Healthcare for a change of £44.
If you have the right experience for this role, please call to discuss your experience and the role in further detail:
At RIG Healthcare, we like to take care of candidates. Our dedicated consultants work tirelessly on your behalf to ensure that we only offer you positions that meet your individual needs. We will help you along every step of the way from the initial registration process through to making sure you are happy once you have settled in to your new job.
Working with RIG Healthcare will give you access to a range of benefits which include:
- Assurance you are working with an approved NHS framework supplier
- "we come to you" compliance process
- Weekly pay with two payrolls per week
- Nationwide locum and permanent job opportunities
- CPD contribution scheme*
- Fantastic referral scheme* £300
- Specialist knowledge of helping overseas candidates with the registration process
- Exclusive Competitions for our working candidates with fantastic prizes
- Up to date articles from industry peers on RIG Healthcare blog
To apply for this role or other Pharmacy jobs, please contact, Vanessa Pack on; or email your CV to;