Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading Engineering maintenance business in their search for an experienced Project Engineer / Project Manager to work at their large facility in Deeside
- Project Manager
- £32,000 - £35,000
Reporting to the head of Production Engineering this role will be a combination of being based in the office and attending meetings on customer sites.
Using Prince 2 you will ;
- Update and maintain data to ensure project consistency and optimisation.
- Create formal communication plan to both team members and management, especially project engineers.
- Collaborate with contractors to provide resource schedules
- Create and maintain project financial justification in collaboration with project engineers.
- Support the use and integration of PRINCE 2 into the daily operation of the business.
- Provide support for the administration of contracts including scope of works & tender/contract preparation, and correspondence.
- Recognise and understand competing business requirements and make recommendations for the overall good of the engineering and operations teams.
- Perform project progress monitoring duties including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with progress achieved to date and site assessment visits.
- Meet all established project deadlines.
What we`re looking for
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Strong Prince 2 skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Fabrication, maintenance, machining experience
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Company pension
- Company medical plan
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Wrexham) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.