Senior Reward Manager - Global Bank
A leading financial services company is currently looking for a Senior Performance and Reward Manager to join their Global reward function.
The purpose of the role is to design and implement strategies, policies and programmes for Reward globally, aligned to the organisations overall strategy.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of financial services performance and reward practices on a global scale. Experience interacting at a senior level in a complex, matrix-style organisation is essential.
This is a highly strategic position but will maintain a hands-on element so will be best suited to a senior professional from the financial services who is passionate about reward with a proved track record of implementing complex specialist initiatives.
- Design Global performance and reward policies for all levels of the designated business area
- Manage the implementation of relevant policies and coordinate key strategic processes, project manage reward initiatives
- Establish and sustain partnerships with key stakeholders, championing the reward processes and developing awareness through the business
- Lead a small team of specialists, coach and develop the team, leading by example
- Assess the effectiveness of processes and proactively recommend innovative solutions
- Provide efficient executive reporting and analysis when required
- Extensive experience in financial services reward practices on a global scale
- Track record of implementing complex specialist initiatives
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills as well as highly developed presentation skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your details below and we will get in touch.