Procurement IT Manager up to 50k
My client, a world renowned Professional Services organisation currently seek a Procurement Commodity Manager - IT & Telecoms up to 40-50k (excellent benefits package).
Joining this well regarded procurement team you will significantly contribute to the strategic development, delivery and implementation of sourcing strategies for the IT and Telecoms commodity to achieve sustainable cost savings and a quality service to the business.
This is a high profile role which is an excellent opportunity to develop professionally while working in partnership with a business that regards procurement positively. Reporting into a senior manager you will have responsibility of managing commodity sourcing, and aligned to a specific business area you will be exposed to a variety of senior stakeholders in the business and have the opportunity to develop strong relationships.
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience in leading and managing complex sourcing projects
* Strong technical and commercial expertise in general sourcing
* Strong IT & Telecoms commodity experience
* CIPS qualified or equivalent - highly advantageous
In addition experience in the following will be highly advantageous:
* Experience in identifying and addressing risk management issues
* Strong stakeholder management experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional looking to develop their career in a supportive but challenging environment. To register your interest please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.