Mechanical Design Engineer
My Client is a small Completions company in Westhill Aberdeen who are part of a larger, global organisation.
Due to the growth of their company and the nature of their projects they are looking to expand their Design Department and are looking for talented individuals with Design experience in Oil and Gas to come on board.
Adhere to ISO 9001 during the design and product development process.
* Undertake all aspects of product design;
o Producing Design Layouts
o Taking part in Design Reviews
o Producing Design Calculations
o Where necessary, producing Detail Drawings of component parts.
o Producing Check Layouts
o Producing BOM's and Assembly Pictorials
o Maintaining Project Files
o Inputting data into Probity
o Writing Test Instructions and Test Reports
o Involved, where appropriate, in aspects of Testing
* Consider practicality of manufacture and operation of designs
* Contribute to the development of the brand by ensuring that products are differentiated from our competition and have inherent added value.
* Support sales personnel at clients, presentations etc
* Adhere to QHSE philosophy
* Adhere to company Core Values
To qualify for this role I am looking for candidates who possess:- Engineering degree / HND- Completions and/or well intervention experience- Design or operational field experience- Knowledge of manufacturing methodsAre you interested in this position? Then register your interest with Mhairi Davidson at Huxley Associates today and I can call you to discuss this further.I look forward to working with you!