My clients a leading bank based inCanaryWharfcurrently have a great opportunity for a Performance Manager, c.70k, 12month FTC.
Aligned to a specific business unit you will play a pivotal role designing, embedding and delivering performance management strategy. In this high profile position central to supporting a changing business you will own the end to end delivery of the annual performance management process. Key deliverables will include:
- Provide a significant contribution and support the design of performance management strategy for a specific business unit as well as organisation wide.
- Drive and ensure appropriate performance management learning interventions are in place
- Provide subject matter expertise on trends, innovations and best practise in the performance management arena
- Partner with a variety of internal stakeholders to embed strategy, and up-skill wider team and HR members where necessary
- Support the transition of operational performance management activities to HR operations
- Potential to lead workstreams across multiple business areas in the rollout of new performance management strategy
The ideal candidate will met the following criteria:
- Proven extensive experience in the delivery and design of performance management processes
- Proven senior stakeholder management
- Change/project management skills especially around implementation (new systems or policy)
- Experience in a large complex organisation with extensive change and transformation
- Financial services experience desirable yet NOT essential
- Reward management experience highly desirable
For immediate consideration and further information please forward on a copy of your CV.