Network Architect; N. Yorkshire; £55k
My growing client based in North Yorkshire are current looking for a Network Architect with strong data and voice experience.
Salary - £55k
Start - ASAP
You must have strong technical hands-on experience, but also be able to show you have the ability to plan, and design a network infrastructure in an architect capacity.
As the Network Architect, you will also be required to have experience of Cisco Call Manager and the following skills:
* Cisco certification CCNA as a minimum, preferably with Wireless and or Voice specialisations
* Cisco Call Manager 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
* Previous IT infrastructure Architecture experience
* Advanced skill level with previous experience with Cisco technologies
* Experience in designing / managing network infrastructure projects
This role will be responsible for the global converged voice and data network infrastructure at our client. It will also architect and implement expansion and upgrade plans, as well as ensuring that all existing equipment is fully maintained, patched and upgraded as required. Providing fast and effective problem resolution on all voice and data services.
If you feel this role could be for you, please apply now and call Thomas Smith on 0161 817 7888.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com