Financial Crime Manager
Financial Crime Manager, London
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a Financial Crime Manager within a leading financial services firm inLondon. Reporting into to the Senior Financial Crime Manager, you will be supporting and working with the Compliance function through the implementation and on-going review of the financial crime risk management framework, including anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing, sanctions, fraud and anti-bribery and corruption.
- Manage and provide guidance to the Financial Crime Analysts with the completion of on-going routine monitoring activities as well as other assigned tasks.
- Advise the business in regard to financial crime and reputational risk issues and escalating to the Financial Crime Senior Manager or MLRO as appropriate.
- Assist with undertaking risk assessments of the Firms business models and assist the MLRO with the implementation of appropriate systems and controls to mitigate financial crime risk within the businesses.
- Review suspicious incident reports and assist with investigations of suspicious incidents and suspicious activity.
- Assist with the maintenance of the suspicious activity database, recording all internal referrals received and made, including full details of the activity, the reasons for suspicion, and the date of receipt and transmission of all referrals.
- Assist with the delivery of Monitoring Plan in relation to Financial Crime.
- Prepare management information and implement enhanced business controls if required.
- Act as subject matter expert in relation to primary areas of responsibility.
- Ensure tools and templates for the financial crime risk management framework/monitoring framework are reviewed on a periodic basis.
- Assist with the review and updating of financial crime policies and procedures on a periodic basis and reflect regulatory changes.
- Assist with the delivery of financial crime training as and when required to all employees.
- Work closely with the Compliance and Customer Due Diligence teams.
- Liaise with key stakeholders within the business.
- Accurate and timely production of MI and compliance reports to the relevant person(s).
- At least 5 years experience in financial crime within a large financial services firm.
- Working knowledge of a wide range of financial products and services.
- Good understanding of the risk identification and management process.
To find out more about Real, please visit us on www.realstaffing.co.uk